Folk Life: Collage For the DayAugust 29, 2013
Our brand new cards by Yelena Bryksenkova and Sarah Burwash have us in a folksy mood! Whether a vegetable garden is rustic enough for you, or you're ready to go bareback across the countryside–we're sure that one of their designs will fit your type. In the meantime, we've rounded up some of our favorite other “folksy” goodies from our Pinterest page! It was tough to round up just a few of our gorgeous finds, but hopefully they add to your day's inspiration. Enjoy!
1. The perfect living room lounge to dream about: The Hanne Checked Armchair from Anthropologie.
2. “I Pick You” card by Sarah Burwash, available on her Red Cap Cards artist's page.
3. Pretty embroidered artwork: the Boho Feather Embroidery by Islays Terrace on Etsy.
4. Beautiful, handmade ceramic cup and plate by Kelly Austin.
5. “Women” card by Yelena Bryksenkova, available on her Red Cap Cards artist's page.
6. “Caulle,” a wall-art piece by Marianne Werkmeister, inspired by landscapes and natural elements of the Lakes Region in Southern Chile.