Hal's Holiday Cocktail: Rhubarb WinterDecember 11, 2014
Did you know that Hal is quite the exuberant mixologist? Not just in the masterful ways of Black Coffee, but in boozey concoctions as well! Clink glasses with us and let Hal help you warm up your holiday with the perfect cocktail recipe below. This one's called the Rhubarb Winter and just one sip will most definitely not satisfy–you'll need to have a few more!
Hal's Rhubarb Winter
• 3 ounces Uncle Val’s botanical gin
• 1 1/2 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
• 1 dash Fee Brothers Rhubarb Bitters
• 2 dashes Angostura bitters
• 1 round teaspoon raw sugar
• lime zest or twist for garnish
Add the ingredients to a Boston shaker or cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Strain the contents into a chilled cocktail glass or highball with spherical ice and garnish with lime zest or twist.