Happy Camping!August 8, 2013
It's August, and you know what that means…the perfect time for camping! We wanted to showcase some of our favorite outdoor funsies to make a happy camper out of you! So grab some marshmallows, take a seat by the fire and check out these campy treats for your outdoor holiday:
1. Don't feel like rubbing two sticks together? Grab yourself some of these Vintage Camp Safety Matches!
2. A brand new card by debuting Red Cap artist, Sarah Burwash. Her line will be debuting at the New York Gift Show this month!
3. Modern canoeing with a Norquay Co. Beavertail Canoe Paddle in Dandelion
4. We love these card sets from Scout's Honor Co. This design is one of four in the Bait + Trail Cards set.
5. Field Notes 48-page memo book for jotting down newly-discovered bird species or foraged twigs and berries (watch out for the red ones!)
6. The perfect old-fashioned-looking Outdoor Enamel Coffee Pot from REI!
7. Woolen style: the Pendleton 5th Avenue Glacier Park Throw
For more camping fun, check out our new Happy Camper Pinterest board!