Life in “Blowing Balloons” by Nicholas John FrithSeptember 4, 2014
Oh, how we love our “Life In…” posts. If “Life in Teacup Cat” didn't satisfy you, we have a new still-life in honor of the newest member of our Red Cap family: Nicholas John Frith!
It's birthday time–we're sure you know someone who was born in September! Get lost in this collage for “Life in Blowing Balloons” and grab your card here.
Clockwise from top left:
• Balloons! No party is complete without them. Make sure to to get enough to spell out “Happy Birthday!” (that's thirteen, folks!)
• Down to party business: grab a black cone party hat for a sophisticated affair. Bonus if it has a tie-string.
• Next up, letters for sticking onto your balloons! H-A-P-P-Y …
• This party has a very specific color palette. If you want to be authentic, better get to painting that party room!
• Last but not least, stripey fun! Try this shirt on for size.
Images as linked above.