Life In “Mom's Chair” by Josie PortilloMay 29, 2014
Did you happen to see our first “Life In..” post? If not, make sure to click over to check out “Life in Sarah Burwash's Picnic.” We love entering whimsically into an illustration and imaging what the scene would be like in reality! Today, we're focusing on our brand new artist, Josie Portillo, and her piece “Mom's Chair.” So cozy up, grab a cup of tea and enter Josie's serene world, illustrated just for Mom!
1. Cozy for any room–the Indigo Stripe Rug from Crate and Barrel.
2. The chair itself! This vintage wrought iron dining chair will do the trick, from Verdibou on Etsy.
3. Journal or novella? You decide!
4. A lovely Salvaged Wood Dining Table for tea and talks, from Modern Furniture Warehouse.
5. The cutest, sleeping pup at your feet! Find your new forever friend at your local shelter.
6. Clean and simple: a white ceramic tea cup. This one, from Enjoying Tea.
7. And last but not least, a classy Cast Iron Teapot. This one from Nabu 93.
Images as linked above.