Life In “Teacup Cat” by Anke WeckmannJuly 17, 2014
These “Life In” posts are so fun to make! This time we wanted to play around with Anke Weckmann's whimsical sweetness in her Teacup Cat birthday card! Everyone needs a bit of silly whimsy in their day!
1. Toot Sweet Large Aqua Stripe Plate from Meri Meri. Makes the perfect backdrop for a cat in a teacup, right?
2. No party would be complete without the cupcakes! Try these Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes from Brown Eyed Baker.
3. A stripey touch: Teal Stripey Cupcake Liners from on Etsy.
4. Fiesta ware! Grab a Flamingo teacup from Everything Kitchens.
5. Don't forget the kitty! Lots of these guys waiting at your local shelters for a cupcake to be placed lovingly on their head.
6. Last but not least: the perfect candle. Find these at Bake It Pretty.
Grab your Teacup Cat in our shop section, and check out more work by Anke Weckmann on her artist page.
Images as linked above.