Life in “Two Kids and a Lion” by Lesley BarnesJune 4, 2015
It's been a while since we've done a “Life In…” post, and we are oh-so-delighted to add a new design to the list. Lesley Barnes's newest collection for Red Cap is a fan favorite and we couldn't wait to bring it to life with Two Kids and a Lion. Now, let us warn you that bringing a lion to a birthday party is probably a bad idea. That is, unless you're Melanie Griffith. Have you seen Roar? Actually, no. It's still a bad idea. So let this be the closest that you get to a jungle party.
• Happy Birthday! As a nod to our new foil collection, we wanted to include these Gold Foil festive balloons for a perfect “happy birthday” decoration at your party.
• Stripes-a-go-go! Grab a paper party hat for you, your pals and your lion.
• The king of the jungle himself. Lesley's illustration looks much more friendly…
• Don't forget your party dress and a slice of cake. What's a party without cake?? From Lesley's work on “The Animal Zoo” by Gabby Dawnay for OKIDO Magazine.
• Can't have enough balloons. No siree bob.
Grab your card by Lesley Barnes on our website, here. Have fun…ROAR!