Life In Christmas Fireplace by Kelsey Garrity-RileyDecember 1, 2014
Now that it's December–officially the holiday season, we can feel the warmth and joy in the air! Our 'Life In…' posts are some of the most fun to write-up, and we are happy to share a brand new holiday edition with you!
Kelsey Garrity-Riley's “Christmas Fireplace” just about sums up the holidays for us: a warm fire, decorated cookies, packages from loved ones and a happy glow. Take a look below to see how we re-envisioned “Christmas Fireplace” in real life.
1. The holidays are not all about presents, but they can be a little bit, right? Don't forget your favorite friends and loved ones. We love these simple brown paper packages, tied up with strings.
2. The perfect wreath–grab this one from Target.
3. It's not always easy to come across a smiling deer bust, mounted perfectly on a vintage crest, so we love that this one exists! Available from Uncommon Goods.
4. Get cozy by the fireplace this winter, and if you don't have a fireplace, you can always just fake it!
5. Leave your cookies and milk (or milk alternative!) out for Santa on this classy galvanized steel tray.
6. The perfect Kilim Rug to curl up on in front of the fire.
7. Don't eat those! They're for Santa! Sweet treats to share or snack on. Try this recipe for gingerbread snowflakes!
8. Last but not least, some very looonng stockings–perfect for stuffing full of holiday goodies.